Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum Tha Eastriddaz Street
Official Eastriddaz Familia C.C Board

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ed to be happy, but Im not, s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 05:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: ed to be happy, but Im not, s Répondre en citant

DETROIT -- Former Detroit Lions running back Jahvid Best is suing the NFL and helmet maker Riddell after concussion problems helped cut short his career. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey . The lawsuit was filed in Wayne County Circuit Court on Tuesday. It alleges the league has been aware of evidence of mild traumatic brain injuries and the risk for its players for years, but "deliberately ignored and actively concealed" the information. It also accuses Riddell of making defective helmets and failing to inform the players of the long-term effects of concussions. "The NFL, like the sport of boxing, was aware of the health risks associated with repetitive blows producing sub-concussive and concussive results and the fact that some members of the NFL players population were at significant risk of developing long-term brain damage and cognitive decline as a result," the lawsuit reads. "Despite its knowledge and controlling role in governing player conduct on and off the field, the NFL turned a blind eye to the risk and failed to warn and/or impose safety regulations governing this health and safety problem." A message was left Wednesday seeking comment from the NFL. Riddell spokeswoman Erin Griffin declined comment Wednesday night. The Detroit Free Press was the first to report on the lawsuit. Bests suit comes just days before the Denver Broncos take on the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl on Sunday. It also comes on the heels of a ruling by a federal judge that calls into question the viability of a proposed $765 million settlement of NFL concussion claims. U.S. District Judge Anita B. Brody denied preliminary approval of the plan because shes worried the money for 20,000 retired players could run out sooner than expected. She also raised concerns two weeks ago that anyone who gets concussion damages from the NFL would be barred from suing the NCAA or other amateur football leagues. Best was selected by the Lions in the first round of the 2010 draft and accounted for 1,000-plus yards and six touchdowns as a rookie. But he was limited to six games during the 2011 season after what he said was the third concussion of his football career. He was cut by Detroit in July. Best also had a scary fall when he was a college player at California that knocked him out and sent him to the hospital with a concussion and sore back. Best, who turns 25 on Thursday, is seeking compensatory and punitive damages from the NFL and Riddell, to go along with economic and non-economic damages. "Unfortunately, with these types of injuries, as has been documented, the long-term effects of the injuries to the brain may not manifest themselves for a number of years," Bret Schnitzer, Bests attorney, said in an email to The Associated Press. "Jahvid obviously had some manifestation of concussion syndrome, which is well documented in the media. But in terms of the full extent of the injury to the brain, as we can see from other players and from the science, that cant always be determined in a 25-year-old." Schnitzer declined to make Best available for an interview. "He was disabled from playing football due to the concussions. Thats all Im really going to indicate in terms of his condition at this time," Schnitzer said in an email. "Itll develop through the litigation." DeShone Kizer Packers Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. DeShone Kizer Jersey . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager. http://www.packersfansproshop.com/Packers+JMon+Moore+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1343 . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - The Williams sisters are through to the fourth round at the Australian Open, but both top seed Serena and No. 18 seed Venus had to rally from a set down Saturday. Serena, a five-time Aussie champion, came back to down 26th-seeded Ukrainian Elina Svitolina, 4-6, 6-2, 6-0. Venus, a seven-time Grand Slam champion, topped talented Italian Camila Giorgi, 4-6, 7-6 (7-3), 6-1. Meanwhile, two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitovas struggles continued at the years first major championship. American Madison Keys pulled off a 6-4, 7-5 upset, sending the fourth-seeded Kvitova to an early exit for the fifth time in her seven visits to Melbourne. It was a rough start for Serena, who fell behind 5-2 in the first set, but then won the next two games. Svitolina came back to hold at love the next game to take the set. The final two sets were completely different, as the 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open queen won the first four games of the second and throttled her opponent in the third. My next match Im just going to have a longer warmup, more intense warmup. But as long as I was able to come through today, I can always have an opportunity for tomorrow, Serena said. There was a brief opening for Svitolina in the third game of the final set, but she blew a pair of break point chances. Revenge could be a factor in Serenas next match. She was the defending champion headed into the 2014 French Open, but lost in the second round to Spains Garbine Muguruza. Muguruza, the 24th seed here, set up her match with Serena with a win over Switzerlands Timea Bacsinszky, 6-3, 4-6, 6-0. It was a good loss, Serena said of her loss to Muguruza. As angry as I was, it was the best loss I had the whole year last year. Had a lot of them. But that one in particular made me realize what I needed to work on. It opened my eyes towards a lot of things. Venus was two points away from losing the match to Giorgi, but then rallied. Giorgi double-faulted 16 times. This will be the first time Venus has reached the round of 16 at a major since Wiimbledon 2011. Jimmy Graham Jersey. Its definitely been a lot of work and a lot of learning and a lot of perseverance, Venus said. It will continue to be that for me. Just have to come to terms with it. Next up for Venus is sixth seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland. The Wimbledon runner-up surged past American Varvara Lepchenko, the 30th seed, 6-0, 7-5. Four Americans are alive in the top half of the draw, as Keys and Madison Brengle will join the Williams sisters in the fourth round. Keys, coached by three-time Grand Slam champion Lindsay Davenport, came up with the biggest victory of her young career with the stunner against Kvitova. She broke serve twice in the first set and three times in the second, the last for a 6-5 lead before holding to finish the match in an hour and 24 minutes. I think my hands are still shaking, said the 19-year-old Keys after the match. Im really happy that I served that (last) game out so well. Keys will next play Brengle, a 6-3, 6-2 winner over fellow American Coco Vandeweghe. Kvitova has been past the third round just twice at this event, reaching the quarterfinals in 2011 and the semifinals in 2012. She exited in the first round last year after a second-round setback the year before. In the end of the day I did better than the last year and the year before, so I need to be happy, but Im not, said Kvitova. I expect little bit more from this tournament unfortunately. Two-time Australian Open champion and former world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka defeated 25th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, 6-4, 6-4. Unseeded this year, Azarenka will next play 11th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova, a 7-5, 6-2 winner over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet. Fourth-round play begins Sunday, featuring second-seeded Maria Sharapova and third-seeded Simona Halep. Sharapova will take on Chinas Peng Shuai and Halep will open the night session at Laver Arena against Belgiums Yanina Wickmayer. Also Sunday, seventh-seeded Canadian Eugenie Bouchard will face Romanias Irina-Camilia Begu to start the day and 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova will meet Germanys Julia Goerges. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 05:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation