Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum Tha Eastriddaz Street
Official Eastriddaz Familia C.C Board

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

he power-play goal was huge for us there.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 04:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: he power-play goal was huge for us there. Répondre en citant

CARSON, Calif. Ricky Vaughn Jersey . -- Landon Donovan would be more excited about his latest piece of MLS history if he wasnt so consumed with the Los Angeles Galaxys push for another league title. Donovan scored twice in the first half, tying Jeff Cunninghams MLS career goals record in the Galaxys 5-0 victory over Chivas USA on Sunday. Donovan has 134 regular-season goals, passing second-place Jaime Moreno (133) and matching Cunninghams total. The Galaxys home crowd gave a warm halftime ovation to Donovan, whos likely to reign high atop the list in the coming years. "If this had happened earlier in my career, I would have thought about it more," Donovan said. "But were in a playoff race right now, so for us, its about winning. But at halftime, it hit me, and I realized it. Ill sit and think about it at some point, but for now, I want to keep going." The U.S. national team star scored in the 23rd minute on a sharp pass from Gyasi Zardes before tying the record in the 41st minute with a beautiful chip shot over Chivas goalie Dan Kennedy. After the Galaxy ran out the clock on a blowout win in the SuperClasico rivalry, Donovans thoughts already were on the Americans upcoming World Cup qualifier and the Galaxys next match against Montreal. "It would be nice to get (the record) out of the way so theres no attention on it," Donovan said. "I would trade maybe not all of them -- but most of them -- for another championship ring." Donovan bounced back impressively after struggling through a scoreless September on a sprained left ankle. With the Galaxy needing wins to stay in playoff contention, the 31-year-old star finally pulled even with Cunningham, who played eight of his 14 MLS seasons with Columbus. Robbie Keane also scored two goals for the two-time defending champion Galaxy, who ended a four-match winless skid. "The way we started until the end was very professional, very dominating," said Keane, who didnt realize Donovans accomplishment until afterward. "Its a great achievement for anybody to score that many goals. He was good. I think everybody performed in this one." Zardes scored a goal and helped Donovan set up Keanes opening goal in the sixth minute as the Galaxy trounced their StubHub Center co-tenants. Los Angeles won the SuperClasico for the sixth straight year. The Galaxy won without coach Bruce Arena, who served a one-game suspension for leaving his technical area in last weeks loss at Portland to protest a call. Associate head coach Dave Sarachan ran the bench. Jaime Penedo earned his third shutout in seven games with the Galaxy. While Donovan reached milestones and Keane put on yet another multigoal performance, the game also was a showcase for Zardes, whose runs down the left side caused misery for Chivas defence, particularly Mario De Luna. The midfielder also scored on a scramble in the box in the 26th minute. "I felt like (De Luna) was inviting me down the line, so I took it," Zardes said. "Ill do my best to keep playing well so (Donovan) can break even more records." The rivals played an afternoon game on a sweltering day in Southern California, with the temperature reaching 93 degrees at game time. The Galaxy chose a curious day to wear their third jerseys, an all-black ensemble with red and green trim in an homage to the clubs original jerseys. Despite the temperature and their inopportune attire, the Galaxy opened with fire. Los Angeles opened the scoring when Zardes made a run down the left side and found Donovan, who made a back pass to Keane in the middle of the Goats disorganized defence. Donovan then scored on a remarkably similar pass from Zardes, who threaded the ball past three defenders and onto Donovans foot. After Zardes scored three minutes later, Donovan capped the first-half barrage with a sharp run onto a pass from Pablo Mastroeni and a delicate chip over Kennedy for the record-tying score. Keane added his second goal in the 90th minute, giving him 15 goals in 20 games during another standout MLS season. The Galaxy fans in the Angel City Brigade section chanted "Relocation!" at the Chivas supporters during stoppage time. Galaxy and U.S. national team defender Omar Gonzalez sat out the second half to rest a strained groin muscle. Gonzalez was called up along with Donovan for the Americans World Cup qualifying match against Jamaica in Kansas City on Friday. "Its just something Ive been dealing with for a long time now, and its something I can get over," said Gonzalez, who confirmed hell go to Kansas City "no matter what." Abraham Almonte Jersey . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. Cody Allen Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. http://www.baseballindiansprostore.com/indians-kenny-lofton-jersey/ ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. NASHVILLE -- Ryan Kesler is finding his scoring touch, and that is very good news for the Vancouver Canucks. Kesler scored a pair of third period goals, leading the Canucks to a 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night. Kesler has four goals in his last two games. With the game tied at 1 in the third, he scored twice from just outside the Nashville crease. "It was a battle and there wasnt a lot of room out there, but we found a way to win again, and thats what we need to keep doing," Kesler said. "Youve got to fight to get to those tough areas and we did tonight." Kesler scored his first at 7:37. From the left side, Jason Garrisons slap shot was stopped by Nashville goaltender Marek Mazanec, but Kesler outmuscled Nashvilles David Legwand for the rebound and beat Mazanec with a wrist shot. "Both teams were playing, and we were matched pretty evenly," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "It came down to who was more detailed, disciplined, and who was winning all of those 1-on-1 battles." Kesler struck again at 14:15. With the Canucks on a power play, Kesler collected the rebound of another shot by Garrison in the low slot and backhanded it past Mazanec. "Kesler has been playing really well, he was probably our best player tonight," Vancouver coach John Tortorella said. "He put us on his shoulders there and I thought led the way." Brad Richardson also scored for Vancouver, which has won three of four. Colin Wilson scored for Nashville, losers of three straight. Richardson scored the games first goal at 15:24 of the second period. From the goal line to the right of the Nashville net, Richardson passed to Dale Weise in the right circle. Weeises shot was stopped by Mazanec, but the rebound came right to Richardson, and he banked in a shot off of Mazanecs left leg pad. Corey Kluber Jersey. On the same day he was named the NHLs Rookie of the Month for November, Mazanec made his 11th straight start in goal for the Predators. Wilson answered back just 30 seconds after Richardsons goal. Skating through the slot, Patric Hornqvist slid a nice pass to Wilson on the right post. From there, Wilson had an easy tap-in past Vancouver goaltender Roberto Luongo for his fifth goal of the season. "It was a typical game that we play against these guys; low-scoring, tight checking game," Luongo said. "It was tough to get the lead and give it up 30 seconds later, but guys stuck with it. We had a big third period and the power-play goal was huge for us there." Wilson has scored in consecutive games for the first time this season. "Its good to get that goal," Wilson said. "I felt we still had a chance in the third. We have to start scoring." After missing three games with an upper-body injury, Hornqvist has an assist in each of his last two games. Vancouver defenceman Alexander Edler did not return to the game after the first period. Tortorella said that Edler had a lower-body injury and is day to day. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber missed his second consecutive game with an eye injury. The team said hes day to day. ... The Predators had not allowed a power-play goal against in their previous eight games. ... The Canucks said left winger Alex Burrows suffered a broken jaw during Sundays 3-2 win at Carolina, and will be out for at least four weeks. ... Vancouver concluded a four-game road trip and now heads home for their next five games. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 04:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation