Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum Tha Eastriddaz Street
Official Eastriddaz Familia C.C Board

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nd I stepped on that block when I fell."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 07:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: nd I stepped on that block when I fell." Répondre en citant

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts started and finished Tuesdays free agent binge by re-signing their own key players. Adil Rami Jersey . In between, they added defensive lineman Arthur Jones -- and it may be just the start. On a busy first day of free agency for the big-spending Colts, the emphasis was clear: They need to get better on defence. "He is a rare talent at 25 years of age who is still ascending as a player," general manager Ryan Grigson said in a statement announcing the deal with Davis. "We are excited to see him reach new heights in his career and help us attain our ultimate goal." For the Colts, the splashy grand entrance into free agency is becoming an annual affair. Last year, Indianapolis signed five high-priced unrestricted free agents on Day 1. On Tuesday, they focused on keeping their own players, agreeing to a two-year deal with longtime kicker Adam Vinatieri in the morning and a four-year deal with Davis in the afternoon before re-signing running back Ahmad Bradshaw. But Indy couldnt even wait that long to get started. Last Thursday, the Colts signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson to a four-year deal. The next day, they re-signed punter Pat McAfee to a new five-year deal. On Monday, the Colts announced they had re-signed two more of their own free agents, defensive end Fili Moala and linebacker Justin Hickman. Then came word of Vinatieris deal, which virtually assures the best clutch kicker in league history will remain the oldest player in the league in 2014 and 2015 and could make him a Colt for life. The 41-year-old Vinatieri said other teams were interested though the Colts were his first choice. "For me, as long as my bodys feeling healthy and I can continue to kick at a high level, I dont see why I cant continue to play on. I know Morten (Andersen) played until he was 47. I think Gary (Anderson) played until he was 46. I know Im 41 but in that sense, theres a handful of years left, not just two." Davis felt much the same way. After Miami traded Davis to Indy just before the 2012 season opener, the former first-round pick emerged as the Colts top cover cornerback. Most outsiders figured that with the price of cornerbacks rising considerably after Sam Shields signed a big deal with Green Bay and Brent Grimes signed a big deal with Miami, Davis was as good as gone if he didnt re-sign before the free agent market opened Tuesday afternoon. Not so. "My agent informed me that the Colts came in and we had an offer that we accepted," Davis said. "In reality, I didnt want to leave the Colts. I listened to other teams, but I wanted to get back (to Indy), so we made it work." Financial terms of the four deals were not immediately available. Indy also signed Jones, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound defensive end, who played his first two seasons in Baltimore when Colts coach Chuck Pagano was an assistant with the Ravens. Last season, Jones started a career high 13 games, finished with a career best 53 tackles and had four sacks. Hes big enough to play inside or outside in the Colts 3-4 front, but the Colts wanted Jones for more than just versatility. "He is an outstanding producer down after down versus the run and pass," Grigson said. "Hes a guy who plays at a championship level week after week and lays it on the line every time he steps out on the field. He is a great fit for our team." Jones is expected to undergo a team physical Wednesday. Bradshaw was off to a promising start last season after recovering from a foot injury, which led to his departure from the Giants. He rushed for 186 yards and two scores before injuring his neck in Week 3 against San Francisco in September. Bradshaw never returned from that injury and finished the season on injured reserve. Whats next for a team that started the day roughly $36 million under the $133 million salary cap is anybodys guess. The Colts are still looking to solidify their offensive line, especially after releasing starting centre Samson Satele late last week to save about $4 million. They could still use another pass rusher to help NFL sacks champion Robert Mathis; are likely still seeking a receiver to help Andrew Luck; and might now need a safety after losing two-time Pro Bowler Antoine Bethea to San Francisco. But what Indianapolis does have is stability. "If there wasnt a business side in football, I would still choose to go back to the Colts," Davis said. "When you go to the Colts, man, its something you hold with you for the rest of your life." Alphonse Areola Jersey . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. Djibril Sidibe France Jersey . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/olivier-giroud-france-jersey/ . Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic.KOLOMNA, Russia -- Charles Hamelin ended the short-track speedskating World Cup season on a high note Sunday, winning gold in the 1,000-metre event in the final Olympic qualifying event of the year. Canadas strong showing throughout the World Cup season has qualified it for the maximum number of spots in every short-track speedskating event at the Sochi Games in February. "With the beginning to the season that Ive had, beginning with the Canadian trials in August, I have nothing to doubt in myself. How strong I am, how fast I am," said Hamelin. "I think that the program that our coaches have put in front of us is the perfect one for us." Hamelin won gold on Sunday despite having to withdraw from Saturdays competition with a bruised left thigh. He won the race in one minute 24.923 seconds. Frances Thibaut Fauconney (1:25.054) was second followed by American J.R. Celski (1:25.148) and Chinas Tianyu Han (1:25.195). Charle Cournoyer of Boucherville, Que., and Olivier Jean of Lachenaie, Que., both stumbled in the preliminaries and finished at the bottom of the rankings. Sochi wont be Hamelins first Olympics. He won gold in the 500 metres and 5,000-metre relay at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and silver in the 5,000-metre relay in 2006 in Turin. Despite that wealth of experience, this World Cup season has been formative for Hamelin. "Ive learned a lot on what to do at the Olympics in two months," said Hamelin. "I feel very confident that I can be on the podium in every distance and Im going there with that confidence." The mens relay team did not reach the main final on Sunday. Charles Hamelins fall in the 30th lap created too large a gap for his teammates to close, excluding them from the A final. The team of Charles and Francois Hamelin, from Ste-Julie, Que., Cournoyer, Yellowknifes Michael Gilday and Jean took advantage of a fall by the two leading teams in the B final as the final bell was ringing to win the heat and take fifth place. First place went to the Americans (6:44.941), second to the Russians (6:45.552) and third to South Koreans (6:45.470). Yves Hamelin, Canadas short-track speedskating program director and father to Charles and FFrancois, believes that Canada is poised for a very strong showing in Sochi, possibly better than its performance in Vancouver. Steve Mandanda Jersey. "Theyre healthier, theyre stronger," said Yves Hamelin. "Four years to keep building up their performance. Getting more experience, having the chance to do more semis and finals. Our guys in these critical races, we see them reacting very well, even better than they were in Vancouver. "Thats very encouraging to see such a large racing background develop over the last four years, in addition to what they had prior to Vancouver." With several months to prepare for the Olympics, Charles Hamelin isnt getting ahead of himself. "Ill be focusing on my training," said Hamelin. "I will not be trying to focus on things too far away. I think thats the way to relieve the pressure." On the womens side, Valerie Maltais of La Baie, Que., was in fine form in the 1,000-metre event, leading until the last turn when she lost her footing and found herself in the mats, ultimately finishing fourth in 1:29.169. "On the last corner, Elise Christie from Great Britain passed me inside," said Maltais, who said she was uninjured in the fall. "The pass was clean but it was tight. She hit the block and I stepped on that block when I fell." Marianne St-Gelais of St-Felicien, Que., recovering from a virus, finished 14th, followed by her teammate Jessica Hewitt of Kamloops, B.C., in 15th. Neither skater advanced past the quarter-finals. In the 3,000-metre relay, China won in 4:06.785 after taking the lead with seven laps to go. The South Koreans (4:06.215) were second and Italy (4:09.217) third. The Canadian team of Edmontons Jessica Gregg, Maltais, St-Gelais, Hewitt and Marie-Eve Drolet of Laterriere, Que., were shut out of the podium, finishing fourth in 4:11.880. "Im very excited (for the Games), Im very for the whole team because everyone got their spots for the individual distance and also for the relay," said Maltais. The relay was Drolets return to competition, after battling injury since last Augusts Olympic trials. Gregg fell during the race, slowing down her teams rhythm. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 07:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tha Eastriddaz Street Index du Forum -> Tha STREET -> Homiez Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation